Our 2018 Hope for the Holidays efforts were an incredible success thanks to the generous individuals, groups, and businesses who served as Dream Teams and Angel Tree Sites! Information to take part in our 2019 Hope for the Holidays will be released in fall 2019.
You can bring hope to critically ill children and their families at Duke, WakeMed, and UNC Children’s Hospitals this season and all year long by being a part of Me Fine Foundation’s annual Hope For The Holidays program! There are two ways you can help: adopt a family as a Dream Team or host an Angel Tree. Learn about both opportunities in greater detail below.
Adopt a Family
Just as Me Fine provides a financial safety net for families in crisis throughout the year, our Hope for the Holidays program serves families who are in the midst of a new diagnosis, relapse, or unexpected hospitalization during the holiday season. The Me Fine Dream Team adopts families who would not otherwise have gifts due to a child’s treatment for critical illness.
We call our holiday supporters the “Dream Team” because of their willingness to be on call for a family experiencing a sudden medical crisis.
We are no longer accepting Dream Teams for 2018. Thanks to all who signed-up to help!
Grab a Tag from an Angel Tree
Angel Tree Partners display a collection of hanging tags throughout the holiday season. Each tag corresponds to a child or parent’s request. These requests range from dolls and cars to art supplies, baby toys, and board games, even gas cards to help offset the costs of travel to and from the hospital. Coworkers and customers alike may choose one or more tags to shop for, and return the unwrapped gift to that location by the designated date.
Please join us in thanking our 2018 Angel Tree Sites!
- bioMerieux, Inc. (1101 Hamlin Road; Durham, 27704)
- bioMerieux, Inc. (100 Rodolphe Street; Durham 27712)
- Brasco/// (305 W Martin Street; Raleigh, 27601)
- Championship Martial Arts (8111 Tryon Woods Dr.; Cary, 27518)
- Cisco (RTP)
- Clayton Fitness (1370 Cameron Way; Clayton, 27520)
- Dr. Folden Lee, DDS (5400 Barber Mill Road; Clayton, 27520)
- Jones Cafe (415 E Main Street; Clayton, 27520)
- Karate International (4720 Hargrove Road; Raleigh, 27616)
- NC Football Club
- Netsports (3717 Davis Drive; Morrisville, 27560)
- Oakbridge Financial Group (c/o AXA Advisors, LLC, 3201 Beechleaf Court, Ste. 450; Raleigh, 27604)
- Southern First Bank (5444 Wade Park Blvd. Suite 100; Raleigh, 27607)
- The Healthy Spot (961 E Broad Street; Fuquay-Varina 27526)
- Toddler’s Inn (11547 US-70 BUS; Clayton, 27520)
- Town Market (1700 US Hwy 70A East; Pine Level, 27568)
- Travelers Insurance (4505 Emperor Blvd.; Durham, 27703)
- Triangle Grace Church (5001 Tudor Place; Durham, 27713)